Benefits offered by The Stuart Edmunds Racing Club
- To have fun and enjoy yourself! Most importantly, we want the members of the Stuart Edmunds Racing Club to experience the "thrill" of racehorse ownership. The ability to follow Club horses as they progress through their careers and the anticipation of a successful day at the races offers so much entertainment. Sharing this excitement and anticipation with like-minded racegoers. Making new friends through those shared experiences. "Dare to dream".
- Spend a day at the races to watch your horses run with racecourse entry and hospitality. The number of complimentary Owner's Badges the Club will receive when we have a runner varies from racecourse to racecourse. Our objective is to try and accommodate all members who wish to attend. Joining the Racehorse Syndicates Association (RSA) gives us an additional 4 badges. Club Managers receive their own badges so will not take any away from members. There can be no guarantee of a badge. If we have too many members wishing to attend, we will make sure they are distributed fairly on a rota basis. If we are oversubscribed, we are generally able to negotiate discounted entry tickets for members not lucky enough to receive free Owner's Badges on that occasion.
- Share in the prize Money. 80% of all owners' prize money will be shared equally amongst paid up members of the Club on the day that the prize money was won. The prize money owing to any member will be paid on the last day of their 12-month membership period if all membership fees have been paid. The balance of 20% of the prize money will be paid to the owners of the horses who have free leased them to the Club.
- Be kept up to date with the latest information on Club horses through your free subscription to "The Racing Manager". Good communication will be at the heart of the Club. To enhance the enjoyment of members we believe it is vital to get information out to all members as quickly as possible. We believe that "The Racing Manager" website and mobile app platform will achieve this. Members will receive a free subscription to The Racing Manager accessed through their own devices. Full details on how to access these services will be provided soon after joining the Club. Please look at theracingmanager.com for more information.
- Receive a warm welcome to your Club. A welcome pack will be posted to all new members. It will include:
a. A welcome letter from trainer Stuart Edmunds.
b. A certificate of membership.
c. Pictures of Club horses.
d. A Glossary of Horse Racing Terms.
e. Information on "The Racing Manager" service.
f. Information on benefits available to Club members through its membership of the Racehorse Syndicates Association (RSA).
- Receive a regular newsletter. Newsletters will be e-mailed to members with news on the horses, upcoming events and stories from Fences Farm. We will also have some fun along the way.
- Join other Club members for stable visits and open days. The Club will organise formal stable visits for all members at appropriate times throughout the year. Come and enjoy the hospitality of the Edmunds family, and have a guided tour with a chance to meet the horses and the team at Fences Farm. Members, plus one guest, are welcome to attend free of charge. Children are welcome if fully supervised. Unfortunately, we cannot allow dogs.
Stuart is also happy to accept visitors on an ad hoc basis. Please contact the Club Manager in the first instance to review availability.
- Meet the trainer and stable jockey. Stuart (or his representative) will meet Club members on race day at a pre-arranged time and location before the race. If possible (race day commitments willing), post-race meetings with Stuart and the race jockey will also be arranged.
- Receive pre- and post-race reports that will be circulated on "The Racing Manager".
- Membership of "The Racehorse Syndicates Association (RSA)". Club members can benefit from offers available on racehorsesyndicates.org.
- Other opportunities. Club members will be informed, in the first instance, of any other horse ownership opportunities that arise with Stuart Edmunds.